From the years of podcasting and audio editing, many of people have said they enjoy hearing Epicinsanity speak. After finally accepting that he doesn’t sound like a nerdy James Earl Jones (He dreams his voice was that deep), he has begun doing freelance work in voice acting. Epicinsanity has offered his audio editing skill set and voice for several other podcasts, YouTube videos, and more.
In order to expand this portfolio, and to gain experience, Epicinsanity has decided to do voice work and audio editing on the side… for free.
So if you are looking for an introduction to your podcast, a commercial for your podcast, voice work for your YouTube channel, or Twitch channel, or just want an… epic… ringtone, or you want him to read your children’s favorite book, etc.
Here are the details that Epicinsanity will do:
- Audio Length: 1 – 2 minutes of edited audio (Longer if for a larger project).
- Content of the Recording: Written script by you, or Epicinsanity can use his creative mind to come up with something for your liking.
- Permission to Publicly Post: In order to increase his portfolio, the audio will be publicly posted on SoundCloud with your permission.
- Royalty Free Music: If you want music used, please include copyright information in order to publicly publish.
- Microphone: Shure SM-7B
- Audio Interface: Scarlett 2i2 by Focusrite.
- Microphone Cable: Mogami Gold Studio.
- Recording Device: MacBook Pro (2015) [Processor: 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7; Memory: 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3; Hard Drive: 500GB SSD; Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536MB]
- Software: GarageBand (Recording) and Adobe Audition CS6 (Editing).
Epicinsanity will be all of this for an undetermined period of time. But if you are interested in any of the above ideas, or you have a few ideas of your own, please contact Epicinsanity directly via email at Epicinsanity@FrozeNerdz.com. Or you can fill out the form below!