Hello all you sexy bearded people you,
Epicinsanity here, and welcome to my website and the page dedicated to my beard, and yours.
As many of you already know, I’ve been growing a beard since before it was cool, or the hip thing to do. So since I’ve been growing my beard since 2013 I figured it was time to pass on some of my beard knowledge onto all of you. And I live by the phrase, “With great beard comes great responsibility.”
So no matter if YOU are bearded yourself, or your significant other is, you’ve come to the right place to learn about beard products, and where to get the best ones on the market (and an offer to save 15% off your orders!).
The Beard Care Terminology:
- Beard Oil – used to keep the beard healthy, minimize beard itch and flaking, and to make it smell… epic!
- Beard Wash – a wash specifically used to clean the beard. Shampoo is great, but beard wash is better because it makes the hair silky and smooth! (Stop looking at my swan!).
- Beard Balm – a balm made of natural butters (Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Coconut oil) used to keep the beard in place.
- Mustache Wax – a wax used by people from the 1900s to hold your mustache in place. Replaced with Beard Balm because this is the 21st century.
- Beard Brush – a brush is made with a hard wood handle and Natural firm Boar Bristles used for spreading beard oil around the beard.
- Beard Comb – a comb designed for longer hair and beards so help get down to the skin underneath.
- Wash beard with Beard Wash in the shower.
- Apply beard oil while my beard is still damp. (Don’t forget about the skin UNDER the beard).
- Comb/brush it in to spread it around.
- Apply beard balm to control the beast.
The Products & The Offer
I want to announce that I have an amazing deal on beard care products for you. If you are looking for beard oil, beard wash, balms, combs or more, check out Texas Beard Company.
Texas Beard Company is a USA based company made up by four 20-somethin’ dudes living in Texas. Together they decided to make a name for themselves in the Beard Care arena by offering high quality, all natural, man-made Beard Products. They are the ONLY company I have trusted to use on my full mane for the past 5 years. So I’m excited to share an amazing offer of using the code “INSANITY” at check out to get 15% off your order! It’s not a one time use code, so you can use it every time you order from them!
I have personally tried a large majority of their products, and I haven’t found a single one that I haven’t enjoyed. But my personal favorite is the Big Thicket line which smells like pine needles and cedar wood, or it smells like Christmas. It’s not an overpowering smell, but people have been known to bury their face in my beard to get a good smell!
Products I’m currently using:
- Big Thicket Beard Oil
- Big Thicket Beard Balm
- Pecan Coffee Beard Wash
- Big Beard Comb
- Beard Brush – Firm
I’ve used the following beard oils:
- Clove Citrus – Scent: Orange, Tangerine, and Grapefruit.
- Big Thicket – Scent: Cedarwood and Pine Needle
- Mint Eucalyptus – Scent: Mint Eucalyptus (aka Tooth paste! haha)
- Night Cap – Scent: Lavender and Lime
- Whiskey Barrel Aged (Limited Edition) – Scent:
- Pecan Coffee – Scent: Texas Pecan Roasted Coffee
- Tumbleweed – Scent: slight earthy aroma
- Cinnamon Mint (Limited Edition – Christmas) – Scent: Cinnamon and Peppermint
If you are wanting to try a few different kinds of their beard oils to find out what you like, you can pick up their Trial 4 pack. It comes with 4 bottles (about 1/4 fl. oz. each) with dropper of 4 scents: Clove Citrus, Big Thicket, Mint Eucalyptus, and Night Cap. You can check it out here.
One of the best thing they offer is their “Beard Oil + Balm Combo” which is one 1oz bottle of Beard Oil of your choice and a 2oz tin of Beard Balm of your choice for $29.99 (Normally $34.98 if bought separately). The balm is great to use to keep your beard in place on those days where humidity takes over, or when you need to look good for your Instagram pictures!
The Big Thicket Beard Wash and the Pecan Coffee Beard Wash are amazing. Time for a story with Epic…. Last year in November on vacation, I forgot my Texas Beard Co beard wash at home. And had to buy an over-the-counter “big” brand beard wash, and it was HORRIBLE. It left a massive residue in my beard, and I had to use almost 3 times as much in order to get my whole beard clean. And it cost TWICE as much! The Texas Beard Company beard wash is a shampoo bar, like a normal bar of soap, and when it gets wet it turns into a massive foam that just lifts the dirt and grim right out of your beard. And the best part… the only thing it leaves behind is it’s amazing scent! (I actually use it in my head hair too!).
I full heartedly stand behind the Texas Beard Company and ALL of their products. I would not be promoting their products if I didn’t believe in them. And because of my dedication to them, they offered for me to join their affiliate program (so by you using my code, I make a little cash on the side).
So if you want to SAVE 15% off your next order, make sure you use code INSANITY at check out! Just head to the TexasBeardCo website, and order your products! And if you do purchase something, let them know that Epic sent you on social media! Follow them on Twitter, or Instagram today!