I talk about it a lot on Twitter, and its an important part of my gaming experience. My guild, Relentless Aggression, is my second family. Having been a Top US raider in the past, I have hung up my hat and decided that its more fun to kill internet dragons and bad guys with my friends. Instead of re-writing everything that my guild is, or talking about my personal experience I’m just going to show you via our about page. Our guild was created over four years ago, and we are dedicated to success. We will never be a World First Raid Guild, but that doesn’t mean I don’t run a tight ship. Our raider expectations may be viewed as extreme, but if everyone is required to meet them everyone is on the same page.
If you are interested to find out more about my guild, or want to talk to me. Contact me via Twitter (@Epic_Insanity) or e-mail. epicinsanity @ frozenerdz.com (no spaces).
Relentless Aggression is a dedicated Horde raiding guild on Zul’jin. We are committed to raiding excellence in a mature and considerate atmosphere. We are currently looking to expand our core of players as we work toward working on progression raids and achievements!
Not satisfied with previous guilds on Uldaman, we decided to start our own guild that was based on organization, structure, and pride. Our guild is desired by the community, for the community. Every member of our guild has a voice, and active say in the day to day business of whats goes on. Even though we have different ranks, and different focuses within the guild, we still are able to come together with a collaborative plan and structure as we build a better individual player, and guild.
To pursue content while building a guild in which every member is a productive part of a team of gamers that hold themselves to the highest standards of conduct, both within and outside the guild. Doing all of this, while stilling remembering that there is a life outside of World of Warcraft.
Who is Relentless Aggression??
We are comprised of young adults ages 18 to mid 40’s. We are comprised of students, professionals, husband/wives and kids. We are a group of people who want to have fun in the game, without issues of drama or the need to entertain the members.
What does Relentless Aggression do??
We are a serious progression guild that pushes content, but also takes the time to help others out. We run Progression Raids, and Farm runs if the interest is there. If you enjoy progression raiding, we have a core group that does that. We also have a casual group that fills in from time to time when a spot is open for that progression spot. We think it is great when someone comes to our guild with a clean slate and willing to learn.
Why choose Relentless Aggression??
We are all about being respectful and helping each other, this is the biggest part of our guild. We are looking for people who want to raid and have fun, but keeping a serious attitude . Not being in a hurry to down the first boss for personal gain, but knowing we will get there as a team. Mature, understanding , dedicated players who also can handle being put on a wait listed and not taking it personally. We want dedicated people who may not want to hardcore raid, but want a dedicated group of people to push content with while still creating a respectful atmosphere.
What makes Relentless Aggression different??
If you are tired of hearing the same old “we are raiding guild” and come to find out what they meant was they “raid” once a week, then you might want to check us out. We try to be mature and respectful to fellow guild members and with other players. We take pride in our guild and want others to see that too!
Progression Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Wednesday. @ 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Server/EST)
Open Slots: (We will consider any candidate even if not listed below!)
- Heals: Open Recruitment
- Tanks: Open Recruitment
- DPS: Open Recruitment
Who we recruit:
We are committed to finding and recruiting serious individuals who are progression focused. We look for mature, team focused raiders who are highly motivated to achieve success as a group instead of the individual.
We are always looking for individuals who know how to correctly play their class, who are prepared with their roles on raid encounters, and know what they can to be prepared for each attempt. We realize that raiding does produce loot, and although this drives us as well, this is NOT our main focus when recruiting additional raiders to our team. Raiding is about creating a cohesion between players that stem out from inside raid, to the entire guild pressing forward through the good and the bad times.
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated and mature players who exhibit a high level of skill, a pursuit of excellence, and will be willing to work as a team in order to achieve guild goals. If you are a person who cannot work in a team environment or set individual goals above those of the guild’s this is not the guild for you. However, if you are willing to work with a team of like-minded and mature players, then please consider us as you look for a new guild to call home.
- Everyone is treated with respect, regardless of rank, regardless of their membership in this guild or outside this guild. (Absolutely no trolling trade, causing issues with other guilds/raid members)
- We are an adult guild, therefore cursing is allowed, however not to disrespect another player for any reason. Overuse of extreme or severe vulgarity that is intended to offend others will be addressed, and if the individual does not comply, their membership will be terminated.
- Value the integrity of the game. There will be, under no circumstance, any exploiting, any cheating, or anything that willfully breaks the rules of the game. If you are caught cheating, duping items, even if it does not directly affect the guild, you will be removed from the guild immediately. The guild will not participate in any exploits on raid encounters. This includes, but is not limited to any form of account sharing.
- We value keeping a positive community for our members. This means that although the game can be frustrating, we expect members to keep their attitudes in check. By no means does this mean someone cannot complain, however a constant negative attitude that is continuously being portrayed by an individual will be cause for the officers or GM to send that person a warning via the guild website, so that they may correct their issues. If issues are not corrected and the individual continues to bring down the community that we strive to uphold, their membership will be terminated.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the guild at anytime, with or without cause if we feel their membership is detrimental to the overall health of the guild.
Expectations for Raiders and Officers
- Raiders are expected to be on time. 2 unexcused absences in any given 4 week period will be terms for removal from the raid group.
- Raiders are expected to notify of their absence. There are several avenues to accomplish this. You may send in game mail to the raid leader of your group or the guild master. You may post your absence on the subforum titled “Raiding Scheduled Absences”, in the raiding forum on the guild website. You may email the Epicinsanity directly at Epicinsanity1952@gmail.com, or via mobile text message, the number is in the guild info tab in game. Failure to notify of an absence, unless in extreme conditions (emergency, etc) will be cause for review to consider removal from the raid group.
- Raiders are expected to be familiar with fights prior to attempts. We will NOT be holding people’s hands.
- Raiders are expected to have main professions to max level. Secondary professions are not required.
- Raiders must have and use Mumble for raiding.
- Raiders must used Deadly Boss Mods (or Bigwigs)
- Raiders must use raid frames.
- Raiders are expected to have all gear gemmed and enchanted (reforged if needed) for raiding. Audits of WoW characters in the armory will take place randomly to ensure this is being followed.
- Raiders are required to bring their own flasks
- Raiders and officers must use the website. We will begin using the website for updates on more important information, and will refer you to the website to obtain that information if you have questions.
- All raiders must fill out a raid application, which ensures their agreement with our Guild Charter/Codes of Conduct. This can take place prior or after being invited to the guild, but before beginning raiding with the guild. This rule is waived for non-guild sponsored raid groups.
- Core raiders that are benched for a specific day or raid will refrain from pugging any current raid until our second raid day has been completed, in case they are needed.
- Officers and raiders both are required to help farm materials that will benefit us all while raiding.
- Officers will have a higher presence in the guild and will make themselves available to help others.
- Officers will be required to attend scheduled officer meetings.
It is important that everyone in this guild feel that they can discuss issues with the GM or an officer and know that their issue will be held in confidence and discussed. Officer meetings take place at least once a month, but can happen more frequently when needed. The guild officers will discuss important matters regarding raid spots, behavior and other matters as a collective mind. Collaboration is key, everyone has different perspective of each situation. In order to make the best decisions, it is important for us to be able to communicate as a group, and take input from different sources. Guild meetings are also held in order to facilitate open communication with members, in order for us to make this guild something that everyone feels that they have a part of.
Officers will approach situations with an intelligent matter, and if unable to resolve will bring to the GM if needed. Decisions to remove someone from the guild falls on a vote from all officers and the GM, unless the following situations occur:
- Sexual harassment
- Disrespect of another member
- Distribution of another member’s personal information without their consent (address, phone number, email, etc)
- Threats of violence
- Gross misbehavior that calls for immediate termination. This falls on the officer to make this call.
- Guild Master: Epicinsanity
- Co-GM: Epicinsanity’s alts.
- Officer: Member of leadership within the guild.
- Raider: Must hold a current raid spot, or be on the list for a raid spot/bench spot etc.
- Recruit Raider: Member who has applied to the guild seeking a core raid spot.
- Veteran Member: A member who has been with the guild for an extented portion of time, and is trustworthy.
- Member: Casual member of the guild. Limited access provided to the guild bank.
- Social Member: New to the guild, or a member who has friends or family within the guild and not seeking membership.